KIND Care: School-Age Program
Childcare for Kindergarten through 6th Grade
We provide a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for your school-age child, with goals to expand their opportunities to grow in: education, recreation, and social development, at an affordable cost during out-of-school time.
W4Cs & KIND Care programs
KIND Care Purple Room Lead Teacher:
KIND Care Blue Room Lead Teacher: Shane
Shane provides Homework Support after school Monday through Thursday, with opportunities for extended play all week that enriches and supports academic skills. On Fridays, Shane teaches Character Education with plenty of play time afterwards.
Maximum enrollment for the Blue Room is 20 children and is open to grades 1-6.
*Parents must request this room specifically, first come-first-served.
We provide fun and interesting daily enriching activities with special emphasis based on S.T.E.A.M. curriculum (science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math). The Program also incorporates Good Character Education into all KIND Care programs. Children from the Green Room rotate into the Purple Room for S.T.E.A.M. activities.
Maximum enrollment for the Purple Room is 25 children and is open to grades K-6.
KIND Care School Year Program:
Before & after school with bus transportation to and from Mary Welsh Elementary.
Extended care for early out days, no school days, and school delays and closings
KIND CARE SUMMER 2019 REGISTRATION NEWS!
"Around the World in 80 Days" is our theme for a action-packed summer program for school-age kids!! It's good to get registered as soon as possible, we have had to turn families away in the past due to high enrollment.
Summer KIND Care 2019 for School-Age Kids who have completed Kindergarten through 6th grade:
- Priority Registration begins April 1st: Families already in our Center programs full-time can register for $65 fee per child.
- Registration for the Public opens April 11: We'll be available to assist in the registration process at the Center from 5-7pm. New families and all Drop-Ins will pay $115 fee.
- Deadline for Summer Registration will be May 1st: The registration fee for EVERYONE will be $140 per child.
Summer Weekly/Drop-In Fees:
- 8+ weeks contracted, $150/week
- 5-7 weeks contracted, $160/week
- 1-4 weeks contracted, $165/week
- Drop-Ins (new & existing), $50/day
If you have any questions, please call, email, or FB Message us!